Our creative design department is where spoken and thought of ideas visually come to life. Our graphic designers create mood boards and presentations, resulting in digital 2d mock-ups that are catered to specific client needs. These visuals are then passed on to our technical drawing department, where they are one step closer to production.
- Mastery of Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator
- Good sense of artistic direction to able to create mock-ups that are visually balanced (colours, elements, sizing …)
- Great analytical skills to be able to solve problems that may come up during a typical workday.
- Ability to work on multiple projects with tight deadlines
- An active imagination is required for project innovation.
- A good team player that is able to collaborate and communicate ideas in order to add to the project’s ‘melting pot’
- Knowledge of Adobe After Effects and Premiere is an asset.
- Knowledge of prepress and printing methods is an asset
- Knowledge of the materials specific to large format printing is an asset (PVC, Acrylic, Wood, Polycarbonate)